Update your Science Care contact information

Please complete the form below to submit a change of address or contact information. You do not need to enter your old address.

If your Science Care registration card is damaged or lost, you may print a new one here. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 417-3747.

Change of address or phone form

Your information is never shared and is kept confidential with restricted access.
Most people meet the criteria for donation with Science Care, including those with cancer, heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, and other chronic conditions. Certain conditions such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, COVID-19 (symptoms, exposure, or diagnosis), extremely high or low body mass index (BMI), consent issues, location of residence or passing, legal issues, condition of body at the time of passing, or any inability to place the donation with current medical research or education projects at the time of passing may impact final acceptance in to the Science Care Program, including Science Care’s HOPE® Program.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.