FAQ & resources
For help or additional information related to senior care, grief support, and body donation to science, we hope this page will point you in the right direction.
Can you be both an organ donor and a body donor? What is a non-transplant tissue bank? Get answers to these frequently asked questions and more.
Resources for families & loved ones
Resources for seniors
Resources for veterans
Body donation to science in your state
Science Care registration checklist
- Update your Science Care contact information
- Print a Science Care registration card
- Resources for healthcare professionals & caregivers
- Science Care Memorial Tributes: a place for family and friends to share memories and stories to celebrate the life of their loved one.
- Memory in Nature: Each year, Science Care plants a tree to honor the life of each donor. This is a small way we honor the gift of donation and leave the world a better place for future generations.